Welcome to Walking the Riding!
Please read the following terms and conditions below before accessing the Walking The Riding website.
LICENCE AGREEMENT FOR ACCESS TO NATIONAL AND/OR AUTHORITY DATASETS
Welcome to the Walking the Riding website, which is owned and operated by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council. Set out below are the terms and conditions which, together with any legal notices displayed elsewhere on this [Website], represent all the terms and conditions on which we will provide you with access to the datasets created by Local Government Information House Limited (the "National Datasets") and/or the datasets compiled and maintained by [the Authority] (the "Authority Datasets") associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Your continued use of this Walking the Riding website indicates your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please cease using this Walking the Riding website.
The terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
1. The National and/or Authority datasets area associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Information displayed throughout the Walking the Riding website is extracted from a copyright work owned by the Local Government Information House Limited and East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
2. A single screen print of the results of a search of the National and/or Authority datasets is permitted for your own use.
3. You may not extract or re-utilise information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
4. You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to the information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from this Website.
5. Save as permitted by paragraph 2 above, the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, retransmission, distribution, decompilation, reverse-engineering or disassembly of any part of this Walking the Riding website is not permitted without our prior written consent.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets is not made available, either in electronic unencrypted form or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
7. You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third party using information derived from the Nation and/or Authority Datasets in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of the trade marks located on the Walking the Riding website.
8. We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of information contained on this Walking the Riding website.
9. We take every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on this Walking the Riding website is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on this website are provided "as is" and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by stature or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the use of the Walking the Riding website.
10. Any images provided by any person or organisation via e-mail or attached to an entry in the forum may be used on the Walking the Riding website, and other documents, including but not limited to, websites or literature (electronic or paper based) owned by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council or its partners. By submitting images the person or organization agrees to royalty free use of their image by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council and its partners. Images must not be posted if they are in contravention international trade marks or copyright legislation.
I decline and wish to go to the East Riding of Yorkshire Council website